Inclusion Guideline :
• Must be an English language website or English translation available.
• Must be well designed and maintained. Sites with broken links and missing images will not qualify.
• Sites must have their own domain.
• Titles and descriptions can only have capital letters only at the beginning of the words.
• Symbols and numbers are not accepted at the beginning of the title unless your url starts with a number.
• Submit only top level domains. Do not submit individual pages of the website or sub-domains.
• Submit to only one category.
• Spamming is not tolerated and will result in your site being banned from our directory.
• Sites with only banners and or excessive pop ups/unders will not be accepted.
Please do not submit your site if:
• Your site includes any type of pornographic materials, hate materials, adult materials, racial materials, or unlawful practice.
We do not guarantee:
• Results or traffic.
We reserve the right to:
• Refuse inclusion for any reason.
• Alter title, descriptions and keywords.
• Move your site to another category.
InternationalHealthDirectory.com cannot be held responsible for the content found within the sites listed in this directory. Content of a website can change over time. Please report any site that is found to be offensive so that we can immediately remove it.